1. The program can't start because accessiblemarshal.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
2. There was a problem starting. accessiblemarshal.dll The specified module could not be found.
3. Error loading accessiblemarshal.dll .The specified module could not be found.
4. The code execution cannot proceed because accessiblemarshal.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
5. accessiblemarshal.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vender for support.
6. accessiblemarshal.dll is missing.
7. accessiblemarshal.dll error loading.
8. accessiblemarshal.dll crash.
9. accessiblemarshal.dll was not found.
10. the procedure entry point accessiblemarshal.dll
11. accessiblemarshal.dll could not be located.
12. accessiblemarshal.dll Access Violation.
13. Cannot find accessiblemarshal.dll
14. Cannot register accessiblemarshal.dll
In the vast majority of cases, the solution is to properly reinstall accessiblemarshal.dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder. Alternatively, some programs, notably PC games, require that the DLL file is placed in the game/application installation folder.
For detailed installation instructions, see our FAQ.